So, I actually didn’t want do a gift guide, since I am a bit annoyed by all the gift guides everywhere. But then, since none of them really matched my taste I suddenly felt the need to create one myself. I guess that’s the thing about us fashion/beauty bloggers, haha. You always want to share your vision of beauty to the world.
So here you go. If she’s a girly girl like me, in love with all things beautiful, pink, gold & shiny, then she will love each of these things, and I am sure she will be a very happy girl under the Christmas tree.
Most of these items are from ASOS, and they make the promise that if you put an order before December 22, it will arrive before Christmas Eve!
Gift her cozy time
Especially now, when days get colder and darker day by day we all want to snuggle up in a soft & cozy pyjama, lighting a scented candle (there is just nothing better than the scent of gingerbread in your bedroom…), drinking a cup of tea & reading an inspiring book.
What about creating a package full of essentials for a cozy day at home? I am sure she will love it.
7. definitely on my reading list next year: The life-changing magic of not giving a Fuck
8. one of the many books I didn’t manage to read in 2016: How to be Parisian
9. it’s scientifically proven that coloring is like meditating – calms you down right away. So in love with this VOGUE coloring book.
Last but not least, some lovely items that will add a touch of glamour to her everyday life <3
1. the perfect classy & delicate golden watch by Henry London
2. every make-up loving girl’s dream: Zoeva rose golden luxury brush set
4. The Urban Decay Naked eye-shadow palette is a classic for every beauty junkie, and will probably never go out of style since it’s just best quality! So if she loves make-up you can do nothing wrong with gifting her this beauty gem.